Startup Funding Club introduces five early-stage companies to its investor network during its event at Home House
Earlier this week, Startup Funding Club celebrated its November Pitching & Networking event at Home House, London. The organisation introduced five tech-related startups that included two SFC Alumni in its Home House audience. Amongst the crowd were several members of the SFC Angel Network, which was named Best Angel Syndicate at last week’s Growth Investor Awards.
Once guests were accommodated, Stephen Page, CEO of Startup Funding Club, welcomed everyone to Home House. After a brief presentation of SFC and the sponsors of the evening – SFC Bennett Brooks and Withers Worldwide –, Page gave the word to the startups pitching:
- SMS Mobile Solutions Ltd brings together the existing Betfast technology with AI tools to provide an innovative Instant Messenger channel. The product gives bettors a fast and informative bet placement channel.
- MeVitae leverages deep IA and data-driven approaches to solve the biggest human capital challenges, from workplace diversity to people analytics.
- Doordeck an IoT company replacing access cards and key-fobs with the one card everyone’s already carrying – their smartphone.
- Big Couch aims to disrupt the indie film sector by launching a new product that will make revenue distribution for independent films and video content more transparent and accessible through blockchain technology.
- Reality Zero One makes it easy to convert real-world objects into virtual world assets and experiences. It enables access to the latest 3D/VR/AR capabilities without requiring software developer skills.
The evening concluded with a networking session that allowed investors to further enquire about the companies showcased at Home House.